Each page will begin as HTML5 "validation minimal". Include comments
Your name and brief explanation of what is on the page here
<title> your title here </title>
<meta charset="UTF-8" />
your html code giving structure...
- Divide the information into two logically related pages and link them together.
- There should be two files: a1.html and a2.html.
- Each file should link to the other.
- Put in a folder called SIMPLE
- Use html tags making sure to close each tag and use lower case. Close empty tags ( /).
- Use comments: <!-- --> (name, date, description)
- Quote all attributes
- Nest tags correctly
- Use the following HTML tags in addition to the template above:
img src="" (you'll need to upload an image file also into YOUR account - no hotlink)
a href="" (link to your other page)
a href="http://.." (3 external links to some related site)
hr (horizontal rule)
h1 - h6 (headers - use some)
Since modern pages use html for STRUCTURE & CONTENT, formatting is done with CSS.
However, we will experiment with some "old school" html formatting tags.
Experiment by using the following formatting tags:
- PUBLISH on cisprod. link will be http://cisprod.clarion.edu/~s_IMStudent/SIMPLE/a1.html
your html pages as html 5.
SEE: Web Developer