PORTFOLIO2: Use jQuery to add navigation to your page(s)
· Come to class as there may be corrections, changes and additions.
· Using Notepad++
, create a web page.
· VALIDATE your
· Follow these directions to SUBMIT a zipped folder called "PORTFOLIO2" to D2L - NOT to cisprod
· Include at least these EIGHT
files in the zipped folder:
port1.html, port2.html, port3.html, port4.html, port5.html, port.css, port.js, favicon.ico(or jpg, png)
· Comment! (guidelines) including your name and description in every file
Present a set of pages presented in a consistent style.
Must have 5 content pages - may include new "dummy pages", but have navigation ON each page and TO each page.
A common navigation scheme should be used and be implemented as a:
- use <header> and <nav> elements
- use <footer> and <nav>
Use at least the following jQuery functions:
'$' function (not OUR $ function)
All the things from before and fix the sucky parts!
Grading will be BRUTAL.