i. Come to class as there may be corrections, changes and additions. Significant late penalty per day.
ii. Use Thimble
to create a web page. (sign-up
iii. Consult Wyatt's example thimble for reference **
iv. Download your completed thimble project (the entire folder) as a zip file and submit via D2L
v. BONUS: publish the project and add a link to the published website on the project you hand in!
Create a page that briefly introduces you to the class.
Make sure you name the html file to be "index.html"
- The page should be complete and valid.
- Use html tags making sure to close each tag and use lower case.
- Use comments: <!-- --> (name, date, description)
- Nest tags correctly
- Quote all attributes
- Use the following HTML tags in addition to the template above:
img src="" (you'll need to hotlink to an image) (http://jbwyatt.com/I/wyattGeekXsmall.jpg)
a href="" (link to another page)
hr (horizontal rule)
h1 - h6 (headers - use some)
While pages use html for STRUCTURE, CSS is used for STYLE.
- create at least one CSS rule such as:
Include comments (guidelines)
Hot Link an IMGUR image:
<img src="http://i.imgur.com/t7cRKTR.png" alt="programming pic">