· Come to class as there may be corrections, changes and additions.
· Review the HONESTY policy. Document sources both inanimate and animate!.
CUBE will now be the “final” as well as the final project.
This is NOT a group project. Work alone. It’s a final. Duplicate programs will receive zeroes.
It is due by 10pm on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 on D2L. NO LATE PROJECTS.
IF your “CUBE” assignment is:
not simply copied from other sources,
well-documented explaining your references,
well-documented explaining what code is not yours and what it does,
well-documented explaining what code IS yours and what it does,
then you will receive a grade of _______________ for the course...
IF your assignment is poor, your final grade will be one grade lower.
IF you hand nothing in by the assigned date and time, your final grade will be two grades lower.
YOU MUST SEE ME IN EITHER WEDNESDAY OR FRIDAY CLASS TO RECEIVE YOUR POTENTIAL GRADE
AND TO TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE DOING. MUST INCLUDE SOME DETAILS.
- Create an interactive rotating 3-d cube.
- Wireframe and solid
- Color / BW
- Show Points
- Rotate each axis
- Work alone. Research, but show references.
- Three.js projects acceptable
- D3.js projects acceptable