· Come to class as there may be corrections, changes and additions.
· Review the HONESTY policy. Document sources both inanimate and animate!.
You must adhere to strict rules of calling and error handling that we will make up as we go along.
DON'T BREAK THE "BUILD"!!
- Preliminary: Trial Function : Friday, 4/14, 10pm, d2l - 1 file:: lastname.js, 1 Function
- Final: TWO functions per person: at least 1 must be creative in nature, not destructive.
- Creative functions should have a goal that is potentially attainable and can be explained relatively easily.
- Targeted locations are fine, but be aware that conflicts may arise serendipitously or zemblanitously - be prepared to move.
- TWO people may combine forces towards a common goal.
- Functions should be tested and should use both memory and CPU efficiently.
- File naming: Both functions in ONE file called ____.js
- Function naming: see template.js, example.js
- Play nice = grade nice!!